What are the most popular flavors of taffy?
Here at Zeno’s Boardwalk Sweet Shop, we have come up with 101 flavors of taffy. Out of all these flavors ten are known as the favorites. Here is a list of the top ten taffy flavors:
- Fruit Punch – This fruity colorful piece of taffy has earned its spot at number one. Besides its amazing design of six different colors, it has a very sweet, fruity, and tart flavor as well. The colors of Fruit Punch can all also be found in our Zeno’s logo.
- Banana – This bright yellow piece of taffy is loved by many. It is very eye appealing, and it tastes just like a fresh ripe banana.
- Vanilla – This white piece of taffy was the first flavor of taffy made here at Zeno’s.
- Chocolate – When you eat a piece of our chocolate taffy, you’ll know it ours. We make sure to put plenty of cocoa powder in the mix so you can enjoy every bite. You will think you are eating an actual piece of chocolate.
- Cotton Candy – This light blue piece of taffy makes it seem like you are eating the real thing. It has a very bold flavor; you will forget you are eating taffy and not actual cotton candy.
- Watermelon – Looking at this piece of taffy you would think it’s a mini watermelon. It has a green outer layer, pink center, and little black dots to resemble seeds. Not only does it look great, it tastes even better.
- Birthday Cake – This cake flavored taffy looks just like a slice of a funfetti vanilla cake and tastes just like it too.
- Strawberry – This red colored piece of taffy not only tastes like a strawberry, it looks like one too. We add green stripes into the red to resemble those on actual strawberries.
- Sex on the Beach – Usually known for being an adult beverage, we made it into a taffy for you. This fruity mix of peach, pineapple, and orange combined into one did the trick.
- Creamsicle – This white and orange blended taffy is our vanilla and orange put together. Looks great and tastes great.